Thursday, October 13, 2005

here i am,i think

So i decided to have a blog. Chelle got all these really cool layouts for me and i started posting on the very same day. Guess what?I kinda (okay,before you continue reading this Chelle,don't kill me or else you won't have a kick-ass second speaker to debate with) forgot the password.I was on a roll about fighting The Man (or woman,in Riyana's book) and meaningless consumer driven lives we live in.

Wanna see the act of The Man in action?I really wanted the blog's name to be "randomgibberish",but i couldn't.So i had to settle for "random-gibberish".it make's a big difference to have the "-" there!i told you people were out to get me.so there.

Anyway,
Here are a few things i must go through with you:

1.i am horrid at spelling (the degree of my inability to spell even shocks me)
2.i am neither witty nor hillarious (or intelligent for that matter) and my posts are going to make you wanna hit yourself with a rock to end your misery
3.you must must MUST tell me when i have become one of those really boring teens that go on about "being so different and misunderstood"(yes dinah,you know who i'm talking about)
4.you also must tell me when to shut up for i can go on and on about absolutely nothing(hence,random gibberish,or "random-gibberish" -damn The Man!)

3 Comments:

Blogger chelle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:42 PM  
Blogger chelle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:42 PM  
Blogger just a random rambler said...

chelle,i did something to your comments!!its all gone

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home