Monday, October 17, 2005

cute without the E

Okay,i'v figured out why i'm getting bad test grades.I'm always doodling all the time!!Everyday,i go back from school and ask myself what the hell did i learn today and everyday,i have no answer. It's like any form of learning in this school is purely accidental!I can't help it really,all my teachers are weirdo freaks.They're either:

a)queer

b)boring

c)have some emotional issue


Anyway,I have to figure out what extra subject i want to take for my *gasp*SPM.I'm taking the compulsary 5 subjects with the additional physics,chemistry,biology,additional mathematics and E.S.T. I was thinking of taking economy and english lit.The only problem is that i suck at my science subjects. sucksucksuckitysuck. The main problem?I never pay attention to the teacher or actually bother to pick up my book and read. Yeah,this isn't one of those killer posts.Whatever,no one reads these anyway.I'm not about to ask any one of my friends to do so,either.





Hehehe..i'll win your love back with a cool video by taking back sunday(cool bands always does the trick)I hope it doesn't get stuck,it'll be a pretty funny image

Now that i have bought back your love with a video(your very cheap,do you know that?),i can go on with being self-absorbed and talk about my future. See,choosing a subject isn't like choosing a hat or a car (and no,you cant go iny miny miney moe,catch a tiger by it's toe,i'v tried that).There are no refunds or turning backs.I was thinking of dropping biology,i mean,so what if i wanted to be a doctor,biology is for fools!This is why i believe in totalitarian dictatorship sometimes.Too many choices are really bad for me. If i were to choose the wrong subject,then it would be all my fault! But if it was imposed upon me,then i'll have someone to blame when something screws up and more importantly,i have something to complain about!There are 17 to 1 chances that i pick the absolute best subject, and what if i don't?I'll have to live with regret for the rest of my life. Oh yes,i also believe that people should be forced to work as something.Then stupid mindless teens like me shouldnt have to worry about what to do in the future (any form of writing is out of the question,obviously). So really,it's all the governments fault.

1 Comments:

Blogger Syar said...

hey hun. told ya I'd come.

wow, you sound exactly the same on the blog as you do in real life. she does folks, she talks this much every second.

yes, it is the governments fault and SPM sucks. but if you wanna be a doctor, uh...I don't think you can drop bio anis. no matter how much you hated it. if I can persevere with physics, you can do the same with bio.

good luck!

oh and the video didn't work for me. I mean literally, its just a black box on the page. *shrugs*

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home